Honey was been used in many home remedies to combat hair loss. Hair loss effects many men and in some know cases women. It is a condition in which a person loses hair from their head. Baldness or hair loss can be caused by many things, such as an illness or disease. Today most people think of hair loss or balding with the aging process. Many men will start to lose their hair as they become older. They become more aware that other people maybe looking at their heads. In some cases this makes many men uneasy with the way they look.
Many men and women have used different ways to cover their heads. They try to hide the fact they are bald or losing their hair. For men it has been the comb over which makes for some really bad hair days when the wind is blowing. Women have used wigs and hair pieces or even a hat to cover their heads. They soon become tired of this and will seek out treatments to prevent the loss of more hair or to treat the baldness they already have.
Many people have looked for treatments and home remedies down through the years. There are said to be many effective and easily made home remedies for the treatment of hair loss. Honey is one treatment that has played a big part over the years for the loss of hair. Men and women have used these remedies to slow down their hair loss or to treat the bald areas on their head. Many people around the world are looking for more natural ways to treat their scalps for hair loss. Honey is one alternative to this problem. It has been used in many home remedies to treat scalps for hair loss and baldness. Below are some of these home remedies which may help:
- Rub the bald area with onions morning and night until the area becomes red. Then apply honey to the area. Let it stand and then rinse.
- Use a little bit of honey and a couple drops of kanta karika juice. Combine these ingredients. Apply this mixture to the scalp.
- Rub garlic into honey making a paste. Apply paste onto bald areas once a day.
- Mix honey and egg yolk. Cover the entire scalp with the mixture. Allow it to stand for 1 to 2 hours and then wash the scalp.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix into a paste and apply over the effected area. Let stand for 20 minutes and rinse off.
NOTE: Number five seems to be the most popular home remedies for hair loss and baldness.